Sunday, January 30, 2011

Eco Farm, again

I'm here at ecofarm again. Every January, this conference serves as a yearly reflection on my life- a pause to look back at where I've been, and forward to the possibilities that I am creating for myself in the next year. Over the past six years I've gone from student to professional to student again. From attendee to presenter and back. I've been a farmer, a film maker, an organizer. Thinking about it now, it seems a perfectly even representation of my chaotic self- my ability to shape shift it seems with the seasons. A chameleon for all times. Though sometimes difficult, I try to appreciate the different hats I've worn- my ability to wear boots and heals, blue jeans and business suits. Which costume will befit my next post has yet to be seen. For now I'll just sit by the fire. Waiting for the moment to let the next possibility unfold.

No comments: